The Bible Society of Nigeria www.biblesociety-nigeria.org is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raise fund for its activities. To fulfil its mission and mandate, the Bible Society of Nigeria and Bible Guest House, Research and Development Center are recruiting experienced and qualified Christian professionals from different work spheres to fill the vacant positions below:
Experience: Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an internal Audit or Finance function in a reputable organization
Education: Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting and/or ATS.
- Good and practical knowledge of accounting software preferably Sage 50
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Must be self-driven with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a practicing and committed Christian with turning point testimonies and experiences.
- Auditing of the activities of assigned BSN depots and Areas in the Northern part of Nigeria, and the Guest house in Abuja
- Ensure strict compliance with BSN policies
- Monitor staff advances and recovering debts and report the true state of same to the Divisional Manager
- Ensure strict adherence to necessary controls put in place to detect and prevent errors and frauds early
- Report every observed variance or breach of BSN operational standard promptly and effectively.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the following link below:
CLOSING DATE: August 19, 2021