Download Popular Nigerian Language Bible: Click on Image Below & Follow Guides Below To Install
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND USE
- Open the Bible App
- Create Bible App Account, if you have not done so
- Tap “Read” along the bottom to open the Bible Reader
- Tap on the Version picker at the top. This is the button that has the Bible Abbreviation in it.
- Tap on “Language” on the top line
- Tap the Search icon at the top right corner. (It looks like a Magnifying Glass)
- Begin to type the language name (For example, “Yoruba, Hausa, or Igbo”)
- When the correct language comes up, tap that line
- The next screen will show all of the versions in that language. One option is to tap “Download” at the far right.
- Also, you can tap on the correct version. That opens it in the reader.
- As you begin to use the text, you’ll be prompted to download the text with a pop-up after you navigate to your 4th Chapter of the Bible.